Level 2 – The Energy Body (50 hours)
$1,100.00 – $1,250.00
Early bird: $1100 (4th April 2019)
Full Price: $1250 (closing 30th April 2019)
Saturday 4th May, 18th May, 1st June 2019
Sunday 5th May, 19th May, 2nd June
Instalment plans available. Please contact Leonie at email@example.com to arrange instalments.
Level 2 Yin Yoga teacher training – The Energy Body is open to those wishing to deepen their practice beyond the performance of asana and offer their students a place of genuine self-enquiry. 60-hour certification is available upon completion of a 40-day Sadhana practice consisting of at least 15 minutes per day.
This training dives deeper into an exploration of the energetics of the system of yoga. Chakras, Traditional Chinese Medicine, somatic movement, sensorial language and cueing, the body’s nervous system and advanced sequencing and Chakra meditation techniques are all examined.
Dr Anna Pino, owner of Natural Harmony TCM – Traditional Chinese Medicine
Laura Emilia Escudero – Somatic movement therapist and Embodied Flow yogi
Level 2 is open to those who have completed at least 50 hours of Yin yoga teacher training with an approved Yin yoga provider.
• Chakra theory and chakra purification meditation.
• Pranayama and bandha techniques to enhance chakra meditation.
• Mantra practice.
• Samkhya philosophy overview with the 5 Koshas & 3 Gunas
• Revision of TCM’s 12 main meridian pathways.
• Conception and Governor Vessel meridians.
• 5 element theory in depth.
• Developing a language of interoception and proprioception for your students.
• Somatic movement and touch.
• Group asana clinics.
• Asana practice, sequencing & advanced anatomy
• Self-inquiry practices.
Web-based group calls are held throughout the program for support, and a comprehensive workbook is provided.
50 hours: contact hours = 45, non contact hours = 5
60 hours: contact hours = 45, non contact hours = 15
60-hour certification is available with the completion of a 40-day Sadhana and short assessment
An extensive training manual is provided.
Support with web-based calls.